Feb 11, 2009

The working weekend


After months of cribbing about no work or less work or some useless work …Indiana jones was on a different adventure this time.Yes I still have the job though I sometime dream of quitting and go to Shivaliks and be a renowned writer. Mark my work renowned but yeah ohk Lets discount the whole talent`s issue here it’s my blog and I am the boss.)
So back to the weekend story. It was matter of few firsts

  • No Friday late nights
  • Getting up at 7 am on Saturday and reaching Office by 9
  • No alcohol, not even any Bio-similar. No diet coke either
  • Sundays: ditto as Saturday
  • No socializing. No coffee joint, not even Gtalk
  • No lazy brunch , lengthy ablution or baddy in daylight
  • Same restaurant 2 days straight. (Different food which tasted pretty much  same)

For more innovative ways to spend the weekend watch the space (I also mite get some adsense $`s in this recession you see)

2 comments:

Zero said...

Pretty Innovative...
Atleast it added to some change.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.My brother complains of the same thing.I guess you could sum it up with this(quoted in another blog I follow)
"You always want to be in possession of times that you had earlier, no matter how grueling those days were."

Or a simple "Happiness is always in the retrospect".