May 25, 2008

The making of the Quack

My good ol days of student life are over.Actually over for good.I was tired of wasteful PPts and useless reports.But as what happens in ordinary life of ordinary people things which we run away from keep running after us.
I was happy to join this company after the “interesting”summer internship experience.So there I gave into the temptations.thought about few Russian and Brazilian beauties and joined in the Pharma Sector.
The Emerging Company and the best value creator and what not…so got lured and joined in as Assist Mgr – Treasury.Its important to quote the profile and position.
Because my company has a standard induction program for all nd which is :
Full day sessions on the following follwed by tests on the same J
Anatomy and physiology
Pharmacology
Cardialogy
Oncology
Pain and inflammation
Dermatology
Antibiotics
Dermatology 2

At the end of the so called induction at G-mark institute of Medical Sciences.I will turn out to be the first Half Docter with bcom.

0 comments: