Nov 7, 2008

The Firsts

Sometimes normal conversations offer some uncommon insights. Sometime mundane questions force interesting scenarios. And many a times you just go back in time n ponder about yourself.
I wasn’t really in self indulging introspective mood when the question of firsts came into the conversation. But then I like surprises  . So here are few firsts of life

My first bicycle: it was called street cat. And funnier then name handle guard. But it never died on me till the time I got bored of it. Considering the loyalty it showed It shd ve been called Street Dog don’t you think?

My first Music System : Again a dumb looking stereo from Philips. The first cassette of lucky ali I bought with it.I still have both.

My first Levis : A combined effort of prize money from the quiz & incredible cost cutting on party,Discs and clubbing. Jus kiddin d prize money was sufficient  No I don’t have it anymore..ugh it mite ve still fitted.

My first-Adidas, Reebok & Nike: namely sweatshirt, shoes and cap. Just the stupid things you do growing up.

My First Bike: (Also the only so far) Discover 125cc...Was left with no money for the petrol after the down payment so dint really rode it for next 10 days.

First Job: Very confusing. Mostly waste of time but made a good friend. we have decided to elope when we will be arnd 80.

First Boss: He was hitting on the aforesaid good friend. Short, Black and irritating (lil irrelevant now though)

First Cell phone: Fat and strong and golden color…had to change in 3 months due to the color.

First Foreign Trip: Waited an hr in freezing cold for somebody to come and pick up. Wrote travel stories every week.

My First Date: Met her mom along wd her. And the conversations about Micro economics .Actually aunty is still nice to me 

My First Kiss: An anticlimax...was over before I could decide whether I should keep the eyes closed or open.

4 comments:

Nefertiti said...

:) cool post!! mum on a date :) like dat one!

The Girl said...

eyes close buddy
always
eyes close!
sigh!

rekhs said...

Well its an honour to be mentioned in ur blog.Its such an emotional moment :).Jokes aside,d feeling is mutual.Dat job was d worst job of my life,but i found a gr8 Barista frnd in u.As for eloping,rnt u being too optimistic bout d age 80 figure :)

Alex said...

way to go...truly a deja vu feeling...