Nov 20, 2008

Measurement

As a Kid I used to get really fascinated by hw we determine centimeters, inch or foot. Numbers determine these units or are numbers are in turn being determined by these units.Its nt really so complicated actually most of it is ease of counting. Like it would be difficult to count the length of 3 football grounds in inches. or length of a table by a Kilometer.
Ok les nt get more philosophical. The whole thought came whn my repeated blog became stories of how was weekend spent. Our weekdays are either so packed or so boring that we measure our life and of those around us by the weekend stories. So this weekend I went to Pune.
To meet friends and party… Wow how original and new was that.
So did I met the friends I had come looking, or did I managed to break into a party of a lifetime.  Was the objective of the journey was achieved..to learn all this and more pls reads the following :
Cigarette make ppl do crazy stuff and such a nice, supportive passive smoker that I am me and Sam ventured looking for the elusive smoke at 2 in the night. All this after we manage to scrape some food and that was after he picked me off the highway after making me wait for some 40mins in the middle of the night.
So when all the shops were closed we found two Mallu`s smoking away to glory. With some forced conversation we realize they are very unlike us.(thy were jus mallu ppl nt aliens).unlike bole toh they were Graduates in a course called Mecatronics. Now tell me how many of you have heard about it. They were some cool dudes doing some (I mean of course he told me wat it was about : ) ) research in robotics. Me B.Com againt Robotics..u have to give it to me that I was impressed.
Went to the college. It was nice to be back at the place where I wasted 2 years. Sometime wasting time n self is so much fun and relaxing. So it was really nice to be back to familiar placewhere things are still slower than the working world. So it was again CorpComm, Tamanna and Juice center. Happy memories!!!
Evenings were usual. two guys all dressed up and nowhere to go. so we roamed around and roamed around and finally landed in a club which is currently the most hep club of the town. we managed nt coz we looked the HEPPEST bt cz we knew the manager. Its feels awesome whn you meet some bdy u knw so out of the blue and that too in a city like Pune. I haven’t met nebody I know in Andheri

After so much of bonding the perfect end to the story ws to watch Dostana together J.However shitty was the movie but I am in Love wd Priyanka Chopra now.
Thanks Sam..trip ws awesme,Thanks Priyanka u were awesme too,Thanks Robotics..i feel intelligent already,thanks college I am here bcoz of you and thaks to the manager at INDYAKI (thanks for the discount and free starters also)
For more weekend tour diaries..keep cheking the this space and local listings

3 comments:

Vishal Shah said...

Hey Ashwin,

Seems like u had a nice weekend... happy memories came back....

Abhishek Sharma said...

dude
the same story again
last time u were in love with Minisha lamba.. thats the only thing different..
isnt it true???

The Girl said...

n we dint meet up as always..