Nov 12, 2009

Bestseller It is

Modern day wife


Either I am obsessed with my country or I was supposed to be born in the west and accidently got here. Coz everyday happening here just don’t stop to amaze me.
And I am not talking about slum dwellers or rock stars. Contrast stated coz both lives a life style different from other people. Amusing things are not only the tinsel town break ups or psychotic brutality by some serial killer.
 Nandita Puri. Formarly known only as wife of respected Mr. Om puri inked his husbands sex escapades with the maid, neighbor and whoever. I mean he was not even celebrity then and these secrest aren’t really their bed room secrets. These are just some trivia info with no takers.
But then you are no ordinary women. You did this while being in the institution of marriage with Mr. Puri. That what I call guts.
Even Kid rock waited for an year after the break up to release his homesex videos with Pamela .You even bettered him. Hope your biography make some money.Cz I doubt if you`ll get any alimony.

0 comments: