Apr 8, 2008

AajTak Vs INDIA Tv

When one is at home and there isn’t any thing which happens in life..No drunk nights, No exotic holiday locations, No bumping into your Ex`s , No friends in town No more fancy book left to read ..neither are they available here ..then how shall I puke more bullshit in my blog.
I used to consider myself better than beginners when it comes to generate random bullshit and always took pride in doling that out at will in my great MBA presentations. But from past week I have had this realization that I am a amateur and miles away from what can be called gold medal in Bull-crap. Watch IndiaTv for a while and you`ll know the intensity of the drama, the path breaking journalism, the window shattering commentary and screenplay. I am really impressed with the anchors..It takes guts to dish out utter nonsense without flinching an eyelid.

But the question is what makes it unique in such a hard competition from Aajtak ..because AajTak “Khali” chanel doesn’t have variety whereas IndiaTv provides you general awareness about Mythology, Sports, Prophecy,Sci Fi , Philosphy ..u weren’t expecting News rite?

I am sure you didn’t expected to read such nonsense on my blog.
But Now since you already have HAHA

4 comments:

Vishal Shah said...

Hi,

Ya its correct... didn't expect such an article on your blog... but what to do...we do not have anything to do at home and these bull shit news channels do not have any other news to feature other than these "Khali", etc.. switch to any news channel and u will find this utter non-sense news...We are helpless to see such channels as we do not have anything else to do...Really difficult to pass our time...

Anyways u are doing a great thing to somewhat entertain us in our free time... Keep up your Bull-Crap...

Vishal Shah.

Raman Verma said...

thank god khali got defeated!!! i expect channels to take some rest now....errr, they have found miss. khali now and show her blowing balloons all day, all records broken...and i have stopped watching any news channel now...

Clinton Rozario said...

Dear Bull Crap King,

Put in a profile for yourself... I think it will add onto your colorful online presence.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.