Apr 8, 2008

Post MBA Paranoia

So as they say alls well if ends well. I am an MBA…well sorta “almost “(the gr8 CONVO is yet to happen you see). Back to the MBA theory. After 5 lacs of self mortgage called as education loan I am an MBA. Now instead of 1 in a billion I am 1 in a million. Truth of the matter is this only. Every 4th person it seems is an MBA. So what’s great about me? Actually that’s just a placement question. Nobody can expect or stomach the truth.

So new lease of life is to start in about a months. All ready...camped, rested and packaged we will embark upon the voyage to explore and if possible to go and “win the world”. There is no place to be content. Every step is the justification of the last one. And every next one has the legacy of the present to live through. I am not sure I am making much sense but complicated demons for the twisted life ahead.

Here on we enter ‘winner takes all’ world. One might like it or not. It’s survival story of individual lives. I am sure not the best prototype but talking like this helps in keeping the morale high.

My playground will be the breeding ground of the original Indian dream (not sure if such a term exists)...no I have no qualities to be able to enter bollywood. Max talent I have is may be dubbing artist for animated flicks. Les c what it means when they say “yeh hai Mumbai meri jaan”

0 comments: