Oct 6, 2008

I`m still here

Well heading is actually a double entrande but those who don’t know the other story .let it be. Well actually even those who knw…let it be. Butt all I was saying that after lot of non characteristic blog posts and no more happening weekends I am back to my basic writing…..which of course involves self pity :)


So a quiet weekend. I mean I thought I would be literally quite as I had to get a small surgery done inside my little mouth. (For those who are learned it’s called third molar impaction). But then doctor refused to operate and then it was only medicines and me and books.

I mean I am still a geek of highest order. Sometimes I do agree to it somewat sheepishly but I wd be more happier in crossword rather than a disc. Strange ways of life I think.

But then the world around us don’t stop. So now smoking in public is banned .Gud thought I guess. Had enough of passive smoking anyways .So no more Butts in restaurants..pubs..nd wherever and everywhere.

Sorries and Apologies..they have different stories of their own but anyways said and moved then realized so has the world.

Getting back to ol friends, support systems sometimes no systems

More issues at workplace attached with a single solution. Strange how a single panacea decides for so many predicaments. But now its like the more you know the less you understand. And worse cant even ask the question why me!!

But then these trivialities cant hamper the impromptu drive to lonavala, stranded hungry on the highway, rickety hotel ,noisy fan, oh nt so happening waterfall..well as we say..Life moves on.

0 comments: