Oct 1, 2008

Public Apology

And I spoiled it all by sayin something stupid like …


Ever wondered why reputation take ages to build and seconds to break. Or trust takes hours and hours to build but is still so fragile. Or let’s say if you couldn’t stop, rationalize in your head, stream out in your mind, and end up doing something ridiculously stupid then does all the happy memories fade with it?

This is only an apology post. Especially for the person who’s dear to me .Apologies can’t have xcuses so there aren’t any. They can’t have reasons so there is none. It’s difficult to say sorry and make the other person believe that its more than a word but I would still try.

It’s difficult to mend the trust. Or bring back the time. But the public apology is xactly wat it calls for.

In the midst of character assassinations, in comprehensible deductions and some being just allegations. Let all be true. I am not talking myself out from anything nor mean to talk you into anything.

Just let me know if there`s still any chance left. I hope you still ve my no.

1 comments:

Ashish Rathi said...

सुधरेगा नहीं तू ....