Apr 9, 2009

99 Not Out.


I am Ashwin`s weblog. And this is my story
I was born when extreme boredom mated with strange times in his life and he conceived me besides other gross mistakes. In my early days I was neither breastfed nor dipped in baby oil. Those were hard times with him combating distractions and laziness. Though he was equally weird back then, but he intentionally ignored me stating that he has more hobbies like walking around the campus with anybody, later with somebody and sometimes with nobody. But I stood behind him like a trustworthy rock coz I knew after every such perimeter he will come back to me and weep his heart out.(actually with a wry smile coz I knew you can keep running but cannot run away)
But still I was malnutrition and my daily dosage of garbage literature was missing. He has ambitions to be a writer and make money by writing (Both hilarious objectives I tell you).And I waited. His erratic ideas were few and far in between. Most of the brainy shit was outsourced to make the “Random” girl laugh and I so suffered silently.(women troubles ….they are all the same always).
So gradually all those hobbies died, those ambitions subsided, all the pacts of locational convenience were broken once out of college and I again hogged the limelight as his sole companion.
Then the unexpected happened. He had time in a plentiful and was suddenly fancied with identity on the blogosphere. It rained posts. When in the heat of the moment he had joined the Pharma industry and the torturous ways of medical induction. Which is definitely has since been forgotten…he had lots to write and I as a helpful slate embraced him with open arms.
The activities started flowing. All the beaches in 200km peripheral were covered. From Goa to Daman to Malpe. More stories few Ex`s and few valentines and more abstract art later I managed to became his weekend summary sheet and complex emotion matrix. The over hyped Mumbai life, work life, Saki Naka life all coming together post after post.
The year passed by. And so are the no. of dreams, salsa and Portuguese and all the lit up eyes which went wasted in preparation. In lieu I got a new look, lots n lots of photos, travel journals and what not. Forced followings and super forced comments later I am happy with what I have managed to achieve.
This one is no. 99.May the confusion prevail
See you at Hundred.

8 comments:

Vishal Shah said...

good going dude.... all the best... is this going to be a record? If yes, your record will be difficult to break by any blogger....

Ashwin said...

thanks vishal
its like the fastest comment ever :)..no man its not a record.Not even close. I need more enthusiastic readers liek you :P

Abhishek Sharma said...

i like this one..
finally ..

Unknown said...

so when is the hundreth coming up? It should be something nice and special..you ve raised everyone s expectations now..!

Ashwin said...

@archana
dont you worry will not disappoint you :)

Nefertiti said...

m surprised n annoyed that i dont get credit for ur obsession wid blogging!! remember I WAS UR INSPIRATION to make blogging a habit... remember? remember? n u dont even ention ME!! m appalled i tell u...

Anonymous said...

didn't know you were that old a blogger :) good going.anticipating the hundredth just like everyone else.

rekhs said...

way to go dude!luvd it!