Apr 13, 2009

Acknowledgements’


I was out on the weekend try to gather some stuff to write juicy stories in the dearest weblog. But I guess that should wait for no. 101. Let the century run be an acknowledgement post who made such a score possible.
So is the 100th post any special…besides it being of statistical value?
I think more important was the fact that I stayed with it. People who know me will vouch for the fact how fast I get bored. My restlessness index has been quite high since childhood so sticking it out for so long with it is a task. So let’s cut the chase and go to the list which made it all happen:-
Corp-comm: My colleagues at the esteemed society ensure that I produce article after article in least possible time. Which made me write more and more and more.
My Symbi Roommate: the poor thing had to read all the abstract unabridged versions and to make sense out of it.
Simanti: when all my weird ideas got over she told me how to transform the blog from white paper on abstract writing to something more personal, something more connectable. Then she continued with barrage of comments to keep the motivation going .Thanks.
Work life: The sacred Induction then promises about faraway lands, then confusion on the broken promises, struggle in searching for new me for new profile and still being left with enough time to write. Sure what more you can ask from the… oh so helpful employers.
The Relationship Lab: the summary of fragile relationships is always a good topic to write and as luck has it I had plenty to pen them.
My Flat mates: we kept the past 10 months so happening that every week I had an incident to describe. Even though people did not understood what half of the things meant but who cares it was still so much fun and so much to write
Mumbai: the weekend parties, the weekday parties, the traffic, the food, the trains and everything connected with all of these.
Anonymous and Not so anonymous Comment Writers: thanks
So I offer my heartfelt gratitude to all who supported and motivated me in this journey.
Hope I shall continue to dish you your dose of cheap affordable humor.

7 comments:

Nefertiti said...

:) now we r talking again!!! just to clear any confusion I have been acknowledged thrice!! as part of corpcomm team, then again in person (yes, I am simanti and not shimonti) and also as a comment writer!!! my fav post by a long long way!!!

Abhishek Sharma said...

dude..
NOw please make ur grammar better man..

I beg u.........

Reference:
My Flat mates: we kept the past 10 months so happening that every week I had an incident to describe. Even though people "did not understood" what half of the things meant but who cares it was still so much fun and so much to write

Nefertiti said...

@ abhishek
thank u thank u thank u for finally having the guts to bring it up!! i hv noticed it for 2 yrs but still didnt hv the heart (read courage) to say anythng since he is my respected SENIOR!!!!

Anonymous said...

I always thought the next big "disease" to hit human kind would be martian...never expected it to be "symbian".
But alas ! here we have it. Many infected followers (yes ! including me), and one "A-hole" source.
Keep it up dude !! In this case , infection brings loyalty...

Arun said...

The Anonymmous was a technical error. No ! you dont have a secret admirer !!!!!!! And too many exclamation marks mean that I am enjoying this.

Ashwin said...

Saale nair..I was actually excited for a second :P :P :P

Unknown said...

Hey dude, keep up the good work of blogging. Really do njoy some of ur posts.