Jun 13, 2009

Life is a JOKE. (Rather practical 1)



I mean yeah the url of the blog says about life in its intricacies the appended stories are also to be based on life only. Of course I do want to cover life stories of rich and famous but my life itself is so funny that I get no time to take a dig at other people’s life.

So what did I do this time?

I actually am rather lazy and most of the pain is not really self-inflicted. But then somehow the gates of the heaven search me from remote corners and put me at epicenter of activity. I was lazing at home watching T20, cursing some unknown bowler who was getting belted by some unknown batsman. Then at 11.45 pm I was told to accompany the gang which was going to celebrate our other friends birthday at his place. Nothing wrong till here. Cake throwing ceremonies were completed and we went to the nearby restaurant to order some beer and of course. B`Day bumps.(see all very usual till here)

With my frail figure I am usually in the kicking party rather than holding-the-guy-party.

So when 2 people try and kick the bday boy what you think will happen.The boy will scream in pain? Incorrect. We had an under his but collision and the other guy who has helping me in kicking the day lights out of the bday boy landed his foot right on my right toe. Result : a minor crack in my bone. I mean what was my fault dude. It wasn’t even my bday so why such present.

So this describes my past 1-week. Have been at house arrest from past 5 days. Jailed at home with nobody and I cant move beyond 10-15 spaces.

Sandip tell me 1 good thing that has happened after you were born I mean seriously even ur birthdays are a threat to mankind.

PS: pls try this at home. I really want a reassurance that such a thing can actually happen.

0 comments: