Feb 7, 2008

new look at blog writing

People say that my blogs are based in some fantasy land. And it needs iterations to decipher. Well I guess I am sorta showoff and always want an audience. Which apparently according to of course “people” again is not really a great thing so may be I should write about something more identifiable. I am not sure if I have the wisdom to comment on global topics or burning issues or would anybody be interested to read the daily happenings of my mundane existence but I guess nevertheless the rationale of writing the blog is be open about oneself and of course as they say -- to grow as an individual.

I guess I aint know much about the shit about growing and introspection and all that jazz. But what I do know is writing down all the crap which is making me muddled in the head will definitely can make the life much easier.

So lets get started.
As an aberration to daily schedule I dint check the sensex. My investments and hopes about getting rich are diminishing day by day so got really frustrated and didn’t bothered to check it. Its kinda ostrich technique and I cant really do the hiding act for long . Sometimes I think I should be better with personal finances. Well… someday…

Well I saw the movies which are now regular feature of my life .I think I can now became a movie critic. I don’t know what really the pay packages in this line are else I sure would have applied. One gets to see all the movies...premier shows...sneak peek reviews and all that …not bad for a career option.

There can be more options for sure. I was called for the brainstorming session. I am in 4th Sem of my (OH SO XCITING) MBA I love the people who still have hope about my capabilities about brainstorming. Anyway I didn’t let the opportunity go to throw in some perv jokes and cheap humor. Time well spent I would say.

There’s a thing called self depreciatory humour and I am so very obsessed with it. Its funny there’s some lame satisfaction in it. You can always say that I am the first one to laugh on myself as if disclaimers anybody even cares to read. But ya didn’t I said lame satisfaction. So lame it is I guess.

1 comments:

Nefertiti said...

good 2 see u bck in the blogging business! n dnt put so much thought to pinpoint the contribution of your blog to society :) just do it for yourself! n yeah, get rid of your penchant for showing off :) it aint worth the trouble....
keep writing!