Feb 7, 2008

as usual ..random thoughts

The trivial and philosophical .there might just be some connection. I do not know .Life is a funny concept. Concept if I say so works in a time dynamics isn’t it? Its good to find something that controls it .

To find out that there is a pattern and trend which an individual’s life follows we question the deeds. But were they wrong. Had they been wrong we wouldn’t have done them at the first place. So from where do you start searching? Some say that you should plan and some say that you shouldn’t. You must live by the day. I think both techniques are flawed. If I could plan accuracy I wouldn’t have landed in the shit which I sometimes do. I wouldn’t have made mistakes .But again were they mistakes. They were true and justly behavior at that point of time .So should I be living by the moment? Then what about legacy? What about when you move ahead you cannot take all the people, issues, needs and emotions ahead. How should I make that emotional switch? Is there any such thing like that? .And if not then how can be living by the moment .Unless I keep my intellectual and emotional self separate. Big blasphemy!!

So is there any time dynamics or time is just a backend pacifiers. Time does try to diffuse the upheavals in life and more life just moves on. I can’t correct the mistakes neither can I suggest coz the root cause is me. Then what shall I do? Wait for the time to take over. I do not know. If it’s a waiting game then how can u say that control of destiny is in my hands? I agree that I can control the emotions but controlling is separate. Am I hinting at emotional and sanity payoff?

HA I don’t even know if such a kind of thing exist!!

0 comments: