Jul 21, 2008

B.Com : Bachelors in commonsense

I always believed that only thing which I have in reasonable passably quantity is common sense. Its kinda ostrich sorta premonition but I would call it survivor tactics in increasingly updated and upgraded world.

I could have been in IIT or may be MIT ( since I am really nt at any of these places so… hah!! faq it ) but instead I was the lazy types so I took B.com and went to SRCC.(the only big achievement of my known life.(for this exact reason I believe in after life and before life also.) So nowadays I read Sci fi novels and feel intelligent about myself.

So is that my hobby or there is a thing called Assumed intelligence (lets say with IIT`s..I atleast know the truth about SRCC first hand J ). Actually the blog post is not about maligning anything. I wouldn’t even ask the question about the value addition couldn’t happen at the Oh so happening B school.

But sure one should look at the luggage inherited via education system when you start missing the obvious.

1 comments:

Vishal Shah said...

i completely agree to the theory and hail to the intense combat training given to us in B com.