Jul 18, 2008

Life is a full circle

Cant it be a half circle I mean then what will be semi circle.huh no but seriously what exactly will happen if life would be just half circle. You wouldn’t worry about Karma, you wouldn’t try to be in good books always..actually it’s just hypothetics at least I can’t worry about all these issues.
I mean I live in Mumbai. Thinking about how to commute, what to wear, where to eat and weekend plans aren’t enough things to worry about already that I would worry about Karma and next life.
So whats the fuss about it being full circle. I spoke to my Ex yesterday.( Ex!!! it’s so funny like the X factor in your life or like the X files with some strange scary past or something).Neways speaking to Ex is like a concoction of various emotion rather a hotch potch of them. I mean so much time has passed it will b funny if I say that it bothers me and when I say that it doesn’t its also a half truth.
And actually it was not even about the relationship (which din wrked out of course ) either. Its just about being there as a friend. Not that I am an advocate of lets be friends philosophy but if the whole thing has not been so acrimonious you can’t say no I won’t talk coz my head is so fuqed up still. So… you talk.
And talk like there has been nothing lost in the translation. But you cant be sarcastic (that too I guess is by habit not that I really mean it anymore ) you can`t be what you were ..(rem its ur Ex nt ur future).
But then it weighs too much on the head so you have to define where it goes from here. Why this conversation…why am I still talking…whether it should affect me or not
So you decides that you can’t compromise the respect coz once you were part of it and you cant stop respecting yourself. No you are not part of her life neither is she in yours this respect is strictly only for that decision in the past only.
Lets drop the heavy stuff there is no end to it without getting tired of concentric circles of argument and self defined mental regulations for moral hypocrisy.
So I will end it (My dear Ex if your still reading it J )by saying that it was pleasure talking to you. Relive that spark of how good friends we were in the past was a nice feeling.
I miss my that friend sometimes :(

1 comments:

Anjana said...

you r right....talking to Exs may be a hotch potch of various emotions, but if u r truly ready for it, it is a great feeling...for the simple reason that ur Ex was very tastefully and carefully your "chosen one" at one point of time, so obviouly he / she has to be a great person..and u really dont want to let go of such a person just becoz u visualised smthing more to ur friendship but destiny had other plans...frankly it is rare for ppl to get in touch wid dere Ex no matter how many yaers may go by...i guess its lucky few, whom life gives another oportunity to go ahead and build a stronger bond of friendship...you may not be an advocate of "lets be friends" philosophy, but have u heard of phoenixes rising from their ashes...brighter and stronger....so u see for sm relationship to grow stronger, it has to rise from its ashes....so ashes r not all dat bad!!! :)