Jul 17, 2008

Scribble

I always felt to be an amateur blogger. Well it’s fascinating to call oneself a blogger but extremely difficult to come out to be witty and interesting stuff again and again.
I mean I did my research most of the successful personal bloggers do for living is ..book critic..restaurant critic..journalist or same more hep sounding careers..may be bartenders, scuba diving instructor the list is endless. But irony is I am a boring MBA (very run of a mill ) with specialization in finance( means zero coolness quotient) and working in a pharma company (well if you ve read earlier posts u wd ve knwn the tragedy of the same also).
So when you don’t meet celebrities..nor visit the hippest places on the planet and don’t read and thread bare novels with your pen your are left with dearth of exciting stuff to write and attract more traffic on your blog..:).
But yeah hell I care
Reasons for being nonchalant
  • Total turnout of comments on my blog has been abysmally low
  • Google adsense has refused to add me
  • No, blog does not teaches nebody nethin
  • Reader discreation is not required.
So with all these different mosaic of emotions I have decided to keep writing . I just got to know a few minutes back from a old friend that the supposed godforsaken blog of mine actually qualifies as a copyrighted entity. So in the name of the Holy Law. Write On

0 comments: