Dec 5, 2008

The Paranoia now

I don't know what social phenomenon it is called but i suddenly feel good about my self and the country.I know more than 200 people lost their lives and My country has been called as Big Fat Sitting Duck in international circles but all this has made me feel more patriotic then ever before.More then when India won T20 or Pokharan nuclear test. The Public outrage which has followed suddenly made me feel so alive and determined that no levels of election promises can denounce it.

I am so happy that elections are not so far away and wasteful regional and religion issues will not be able to compromise things like National Security

Its easier to say that enough is enough but dont forget one thing outrage is turning out to be a little urban in nature.Public discontent should not stay confined to learned or literate.I am saying if you want the corrupt politicians to stay away then we must think like them.Kill the concept of vote banks.No point generating outcry among 5% of the total voters.We must ensure the rural and poor of this country should also know how their lives are being kept for mortgauge by the politicians.How vulnerable we are to any terror attacks and how apathatic our representative lot has became.

Its not just a matter of holding playcards or lightining candles.I m not against it though but my plea is make each citizen of teh country aware how the corrupt politicians has made the country so porus and any body from any side of teh country can come and attack us.And how the choices we make now will decide the development, economics but also also our lives in literal sense of the word.

Somebody said it correctly: Politicians are like diapers.Must be changed when soiled else it will give rashes and discomfort.

0 comments: