Dec 27, 2008

ugly cute pic...

the chilly gust of wind...
the comforting warmth of the quilt...
the half asleep floating happy state of mind...
its midnite... its my birthday... its cake time...candles...
they drag me down stairs... ragged pink pajamas...dishevelled hair, droopy eyes...
the countdown... the bumps... the delicious cake disappears... smack on the face...
brown hair... brown face... dripping chocolate...
the wind blows off the candle before me... its pitch dark... as dark as my face...
then you hold the candle to my face... then comes the ugly cute pic...
happy birthday to me...
one more year... one more birthday... sans one person...
miss you...

2 comments:

Ashwin said...

that foto is a masterpeiece :)
happy birthday..hope you have a great year head

Nefertiti said...

masterpiece? i beg to differ!!
n i hope its a great yr too... gonna b very diffrnt from being on campus... m growing up :)