Jan 12, 2009

Blindnesszzzzzz


"Different Days present different perspectives". Wow wat a profound thought. Well most of the times bloggers keep looking for the topics to blog. I mean I m not the journalist types so I don’t do much reporting on world events may it be Israeli attacks on Gaza strip or Topless Obama. I mean yes these events are of historic importance but as a bored finance executive in these turbulent times they don’t really either affect me or amuse me.
So to kill the boredom I went to see critically acclaimed movie “Blindness. “ Just for the disclaimer I am not really a movie buff and rather critical of the no brainers dished out these days. Well situational comedy is ok but characters laughing on the poor audience I presume is a joke in bad taste. So lets say the moral of the story in blindness was…
I m still thinking
Will think some more coz I m very sure that there was some profound thought in the white blindness which I happen to miss completely. It was kinda movie you can watch with your eyes closed. Well you may actually like it that way .So its rather dark depicting rather ugly side of human emotions and opportunism. And its tryst with experimental and parallel cinema ends at say 15 mins after that you just hope yourself to turn blind till the end of the movie.
mOvie is badly shot, It has shoddy acting and lack of story and rather hilarious ending. It was just so unintentionally funny that all the prospective viewers can read the ending on site and save themselves money.
For PVR cinemas: kindly ensure that coffee is available during the intermission of the late night show. We know you cant change the script of the movie but coffee can save the headache at least.

2 comments:

Nimisha said...

hey! cool template. very very fresh! :)

Ashwin said...

thanks nimisha..