Jan 5, 2009

ThE YeaR dT wAs


This year was eventful. Even in terms of how fast I get bored and how discounted I stay on the trivial details of menial events this still was an eventful year.
This was the year of losing and rediscovering grace. This was the year which made me loosen the exterior and toughened the heart. This was the year in which I tasted success and its brevity. This year proved me that phases pass good ones and also the bad ones. I am more patient, indolent but cautious now. Resolutions and their wastefulness kept me on my toes.
Last study shop:
Well pretty much last. I had trouble finishing my MBA so studying more seems out of equation. But yeah this was the time of most fun filled discussion. Sometimes absolute restlessness but still then the last bastion of formal education can be summed up as time well spent. Made few friends for life. Made some mistakes for life probably learnt some lessons for life too.
Travel and Travelogues:
The road trips and the bike trips. The bylanes at kashid, remote beaches of Udipi ,freezing hill tops at Manali , the darks n wilds of Jim Corbit, Toy Train of Shimla , Forts of Sikri , Charlotte Lake at Matheran, Black Sand at Daman..list is long.
The wedding rush:
Left right and center all my close friends were in a hush to get married.
Vikash, Gaurav, Biswanath, Ruchi, Richa and 1 more Gaurav
and people in line Ashutosh, Ashish, Tanay, Anjana ,Ayesha, Akshey..etc etc
Visa and  Portuguese adventures :
The Jinxed Brasil trip and the useless Brazilian-visa. When trip was on the cards visa refuse to come by. Now visa is lying unused from past 3 months.   I m sure It made me learn something.ugh still have to figure out what. Well I would say I am happy to be out of “learning Portuguese” torture though.
Flushed on the Blog 
Taking blog writing in all seriousness. And dumping all the public and private crap on the blog.All the apologies and tragedies and then their encore. Of course the ennui at the workplace helps. But I guess I am quite a waste on random weekend outings and about the people whom blog readers don’t know and those people won’t read. So I believe I need to graduate a lil bit from self depreciatory humor coz it just cease to be amusing after a while. I think in new year I will be meaner and more caustic.(Oh the thot itself is motivating).
Happy New year to all and Sundry

0 comments: