Jan 6, 2009

Weekend No.1: The Review


As legendary James Bond depicted in the Quantum Of Solace that not sticking to the core competence can be fatal so as an unimpressed fan I follow. My core competence lies in the weekend sojourns and then juicy descriptions of my god forsaken endeavors...(dint you read any of those apology blogs post last year) I shall may continue my Individual Social Responsibility Onus(ISRO)in my unique way.
This Saturday was a path breaking day. I spent the whole day on the couch. Its very unique in lot of ways. No Casting on the couch. No cheering for Chelsea and Liverpool bashin either. No hindi masala movie on TV and no edge of the seat thriller novel in my hand. This first Saturday of the New Year I celebrated the nothingness.Its like the Darkness in our lives. Its not really the “light” but no less important. Its not called meaningless. Its important and valuable. Its what give value to any activity. Its that reply when people asks u “wats up”. So I gave it its due. Nothingness you are here to stay
So it was Sunday. So and I started my life with more vigor and enthusiasm. Before it was 10 I had washed my clothes, cleaned up the closet and had seen Australia struggling again.( I louved it !!!!!). Then as a bird on the prowl I waited for the phone to ring. And it did. So the date got cancelled..shitt no juicy details L.friends were called for rescue. Little Malibu in diet coke. Saw the Madagascar2,got the PURPLE tie as a birthday gift .(Thanks Tanjana J..i loved it) some first rate window shopping at Phoenix and then the dear Leopolds.
Phew!!!! day well spent wat say.

2 comments:

Ashish Rathi said...

hmmm.. i like the new look of ur blogsite.. but somehow it feels all DARK.. pretty much unlike ur colorful life.. :)

Ashwin said...

ur r rite i ve been toyeing wd certain themes ..
actually more colorful themes require to load fotos frm url ..i m yet to understand hw to fix d stuff :P..i m internetly challenged:)