Mar 31, 2009

End of B-102 | Fond memories


I have so far lived in 5 cities, have lived with relatives 3rice, and have friends across the country. I love travel and wouldn’t really mind virtually living out of a suitcase. But every time you move from 1 place to another it’s a same story. I am not emotional about the place at all really. I am not fond of going back and checking new construction in my old school`s building nor have I ever visited my college again. But parting with people is a tough call. I know its not really parting as such coz we all still work in a same organization but few things changes for sure.
I am not really the list maker types so but then fond memories nonetheless. The appended list does not follow any preference order but then I am sure all involved know the importance of the same.

  •    The Omlette adventure by the dearest maid, Rasmalai n Khichdi by Shekhu N Papad sabji by sardar. Also the whole day chicken making marathons, kulfi`s n zaphrani pulao`s and adrak chai by dakoter. and yeah how can I ever forget muesli  !!!!
  •   5 Day cricket matches, T20 and their reruns, and Gulu`s commentary mixing Presentation ceremony and Contraceptive pill ad.
  • The day-light baddy, and no light Baddy, 1nce in a month gym sessions, my 5 day wannabe swimmer program.
  • The every morning Dev D, and the every party Chamkeela and the World famous in Mumbai “ The Chepo-Orchestra n Dance company”.
  • The window with washed clothes, the chair with unwashed clothes, the sofa with some clothes, the bags on the floor with un-wearable clothes and we still couldn’t ever close the almirah.
  • Sukhad`s inspiring speeches, and unanimous choir for company bashing. And our shopping plans from Brazil, South Africa, UAE and Egypt. Thanks South Africa for the Glen Fiddish and Egypt for Irish Cream though

Guys pls add more. I am sure I haven’t included all and this isn’t really a public post I believe.

3 comments:

Vishal Shah said...

Really u will be missing the fun, sharing of emotions, lovely food of many artistic cooks and lots more... this part of life seriously touches me a lot and I feel sad... but thats life..one has to keep on moving....

SUKHAD JUNEJA said...

Things you forgot....
1. Sambar Shower on you by the Hulk.
2. Group Dynamics Theory in Practice.
3. One Liners by Dekoter.
4. The Love spreading in the kitchen btw Ram Lal and Baiji...
5. And how on this earth can you forget the airhostesses and the colony kids....

Ashwin said...

i had actually recorded only teh regular activities..bt then agress dt your list of activity also needs mention

between..green hulk wd the red sardar turban...:)very nice ma-eoi-ve