Sep 22, 2008

Surprise Me

I have loads of time to write long and huge blog posts...


But then I guess I got carried away and the amateur writer in me took over and I started writing stuff heavier than myself. But I guess after requesting people to add to my follower s list to which some people grudgingly relented and in lieu had to promise no huge serious matter overdose.

So we shall mark the return of the self depreciatory humor.



Things which surprised me this week

• Serious blog posts

• And Historic Delhi post

• Goa in rains..

• My Nuvo amigos( new friends) from LatAm

• My knowledge about Venezuela`s inflation and Sao Paulo`s cost of Living

• Their amazement on 1.5$ beer and 10$ Shirts

• My company`s HR

• I actually started liking BigBoss

• 2nd trip to Mondy`s in a week and still loving it

• Standing on stairs and listing to random stories at 3 am.

• Vishal Shah making his 5000th list

• Spending weekend by reading a shitty novel

• Getting up at 6 am for the third day straight

• Losing all my Portuguese notes

• Staring out of the window …even when it was not raining

0 comments: