Aug 8, 2008

My Sassy Girl

I am so unfond of archaic romantic type movies that this Korean film (on which ugly n pagli is based...rather frame by frame and dialogue by dialogue ripped) was a very strange choice. Too much mush makes me puke. Nothing against “romance” but I have these mental ghosts who makes me apprehensive to believe and lame to accept as is.

But the movie is fun. Its new it’s refreshing and just never let the mush go overhead (most importantly).No it may not make people believe in love but I love the word serendipity. Sometimes the anticipation is so much fun.

The heroine is cute and Hot. Hero is dud and believable. It’s a crazy relationship which makes you feel sorry for the characters in a nice way. And the ending is just perfectJ. Sometime uncomplicated stories makes more sense than a literary marvel .I am the types who would want to see more believable stuff then larger than life action. Everything may not be absolutely convincing but would be still better than whims of fancy trash doled out.

0 comments: