Aug 1, 2008

Restore the SPARK

I just read the Chetan Bhagat `s speech urging to keep the spark in life alive. To make sure that the hunger in your belly does not die. To keep pushing yourself and people around you cause energy is contagious.

I wonder where`s the dynamo which will keep this energy flowing. It is so easy to get lost and be programmed. Be doing only as much and let the time continue to pass without wondering about any significant contribution from any side. I mean why there is a constant search of finding substance in all our actions why can’t I just stop looking for purpose .Let spark be there where it originated.

We keep reading about what we are cut out for life. Where`s my calling. Isn’t this whole passion game is more of a jargon and less of something which can be called intelligent.
At the end of the day what all I care for is money ain`t it? Why capitulation to this thought is so embarrassing. It’s just a modest way of accepting what world presents to us and not to pay heed to urge of initiating change. As if no. of initiations will act as passport while entering heaven. And like I am so enchanted with all the hip n hoopla of heaven.

Coming back to energy drainage and refill what makes it so important. We don’t want to constrict in the thoughts and actions. Because monotony can be more dangerous than anybody can ever assume. Because change tells us that we are moving. And as long as we are trying we are surely moving in the right direction.

How much I would like to dissuade myself. I am love with action. The thought of doing something , the sense of constructing something and the feeling of achieving something. I want to channelize the energies and restore the Spark

Only if I had known that something.

0 comments: