Aug 19, 2008

Viral Attack

After big I-day hoopla I was down with viral attack. Viral`s are horrible as they just breaks down the body and you don’t feel like doing anything. Worse if you don’t live with parents and nobdy there to take care of you…falling ill is not a bright idea at all.

Making chai for yourself… eating khichdi for lunch and dinner…watching sad re- runs on TV. That`s life with viral. Well managed to catch up with backlog of sleep. Got hold of life a bit. It was getting too fast for my comfort. Got enough time to think about future present and past.

Sometimes I do wonder am I too serious in life or oversimplification is an hypothesis. Any which way..Damn Viral

2 comments:

Ashish Rathi said...

get well soon buddy....

Anonymous said...

This sounds some what like your work dude :-)